Mr. Evans has served business clients in the Springfield area for more than forty-six years. Over that time he has handled over two-hundred trials in State and Federal courts as well as business acquisitions and other contract matters.
- Missouri, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1976
- Washington and Lee University – B.A., 1971
- University of Missouri – Columbia, J.D., 1974
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Note and Comment Editor – Missouri Law Review
Professional & Community Activities
- Missouri Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce (Chairman of the Board 1992-1993)
- Board of Public Utilities, 1994-2000
Mr. Evans has been granted the distinction of an AV™ Preeminent rating by the Martindale Hubbell Association® Peer and Judicial Review, its highest rating, since 1991.